Volume 32 Issue 2What's in this issue...
Volume 32 Issue 2
In This Issue:
- Deer Hunt with Skinner Creek Hunts
- CA Bighorn Sheep Hunt with Okanagan Outfitters
- Mountain Goat Hunt with Sikanni River Outfitters
- Caribou Hunt with Trophy Stone Outfitting
- Stone Sheep Hunt with Spatsizi River Adventures
- “Animal Nature -Acknowledging the Intelligence and Emotional Capacities of the Other We Hunt” in Conservation Matters
- Fair Chase Kitchen with Sossy Outdoors
- and more…
Magazine opens as popup, click X to close
A Hunter’s Wanderings Near Tatlayoko Lake
By Mike Wittet
The title of this British Columbian hunting experience is inspired by two hunting books I have enjoyed reading. They relate to the hunting adventures of their respective authors.
A Hunt Worth Waiting For
By Thomas Huff
The hunt began with us traveling by horseback up to a base camp in the mountains.
Sikanni River Dreams
by Brandon Enevold
“You need to have knee surgery,” he said. “You should probably cancel your Canadian moose hunt.”
“Not a chance in hell,” I said. “You better just order me the best knee brace that money can buy.”
Birthday’ Bou – A Shared Yukon Experience