Volume 33 Issue 2What's in this issue...
In This Issue:
- California Bighorn Sheep Hunt with Kettle River Outfitters
- Moose Hunt with Opatcho Lake Outfitters
- Mountain Goat and Elk Hunt with Grizzly Basin Outfitters
- A Day in the Life of a Wrangler by Jedidiah Griggs
- Mountain Goat Hunt with Silent Mountain Outfitters
- Artist Feature – Truth In Humor. The Art of Ben Crane
- The recipe for Bison Tacos and Sliders
- Shane Mahoney’s’ Conservation Matters article “Protecting Our Hunting Culture”
- and more…
by Dave Turchanski
Being a resident of BC, I don’t typically hire local outfitters but COVID had produced a wide variety of unusual opportunities
Silence is Golden
By Bob Russell
That made our party three for three and this one of the most successful hunts in recent history
Return to Grizzly Basin
By Pasquale Madrigrano
It took almost two hours for us to climb up to the goat.
To the Top and Back
By Tom Kotlarz
Beautiful country, but just plain nasty weather. That was the sum of my thoughts on the mountain goat hunt I was guiding.